Jeremy Fitzgerald is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
He is the night guard of Fredbear's Family Diner and the main antagonist of the second game.
Just like with Mike, the animatronics will need to jumpscare Jeremy to successfully complete the game.
Jeremy Fitzgerald is a young, human male wearing a white t-shirt, brown pants and brown boots. He has pale skin and wears a Freddy mask (including a black hat and a bowtie!) to hide from the animatronics' criminal recognition sensors.
Jeremy starts out carelessly idling in iplace, but if any animtronic besides Striped Puppet jumpscares him, he will be so shocked, that he will drop Mike Schmidt's cap from the table and reveal himself as the night guard. Also, from this point onwards, his eyes will change to a distressed expression and obviously show, that he made a mistake and can't stand the thought, that the animatronics might end his night shift in an instance.
FNAF SMBX 2 (Alpha Build)
- Jeremy's appearance is meant to mimic Mike's appearance from the first game
- Jeremy wears a Freddy mask to disguise himself as an animatronic
- This is a reference to the actual Five Nights at Freddy's 2 by Scott Cawthon, where the player did the same to trick the toy and withered animatronics
- When Jeremy is being jumpscared for the first time, he will first drop Mike's cap. If he is jumpscared a second time, he will drop his Freddy mask
- In the second game, this mask go alongside the blinking paychecks from the first game
- Ingame, the animatronics mistake Jeremy for being the Purple Guy
- This is a reference to the original Five Nights at Freddy's games by Scott Cawthon, where the player was jumpscared by the animatronics for the same reason
- Jeremy is the only human character in the second FNAF SMBX game