Rex Gee is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
He is the night guard of Fazbear's Fright and one of the enemies, that is going to appear in the third game.
Uniquely to this game, this enemy will be controlled by the second player, making him the first player controlled antagonist in a FNAF SMBX game whatsoever.
Rex makes his first appearance standing in the middle of the Night Guard's Office, which allows him to press buttons to monitor and attack Springtrap. This mechanic is later also used to help Springtrap in the second quest of the game.
Rex is the only night guard, that doesn't need to be jumpscared to successfully complete the game.
Rex Gee is a human boy wearing an azure fur cap with a small, fuzzy tail attached to it. He wears a yellow t-shirt, green shorts and orange slippers. He has pale skin, blonde hair and indigo eyes.
More content will be added soon...
- Unlike Mike and Jeremy, who are based on Scott Cawthon's and Oscar Rodriguez's designs, Rex is an original character, that was completely made up by Semerone
- Rex is the youngest protagonist in the FNAF SMBX series and meant to be about 12 years old
- When Rex wears his cap, his eyes are hidden
- Rex is a fearless child, that went to Fazbear's Fright because it wanted to know about the animatronics' backstories. Then he was immediately employed as a night guard, as the previous night guard has gone missing and Freddy Fazbear Entertainment grabbed the first chance they could get.
- Rex is the only human character in the third FNAF SMBX game
- Rex's name is based on the Ecks Dee meme, that was created by Zenki and Freddy