Striped Puppet is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
Outside of this, he will also be able to be selected at the start of a new game or when loading a saved game by selecting LINK GAME mode.
Striped Puppet is a thin, large, humanoid animatronic marionette with long, thin arms and legs. His body is black and covered in white stripes. He wears a white mask with empty eyesockets featuring tiny, white eyes, that look like small flames. His cheeks are covered in purple stripes, starting as a thick line from below his eyesockets and getting thinner as they go down his face.
FNAF SMBX 2 (Alpha Build)
FNAF SMBX 2 (Concept Art)
- Striped Puppet was the fifth animatronic created for the alpha build of FNAF SMBX 2
- Until 2018-04-21, no idle sprite existed for Striped Puppet, but there was concept art depicting him
- As such, not only was Striped Puppet the only playable animatronic to lack sprites for now, he also is the only animatronic to be drawn as a concept art for the series
- While Striped Puppet was meant to be a playable animatronic like the others since November 2015, his design wasn't finished until November 2017
- Striped Puppet's appearance is meant to mimic Puppet's appearance from Scott Cawthon's original Five Nights at Freddy's 2 game, but as she was drawn from memory, her FNAF SMBX 2 counterpart has his own, unique appearance
- While the Puppet from Scott Cawthon's FNAF series is female, Striped Puppet is male
- This is due to Puppet's gender not being revealed until Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, which came out a month after Striped Puppet's creation
- Striped Puppet's real eyecolor isn't noticeable ingame due to his sprites' chibified looks
- Striped Puppet is the only animatronic in FNAF SMBX 2 not to feature an alternate "Broken Animatronic" form
- This is due to Link not shrinking like the other characters in the original SMBX engine and Striped Puppet replacing the Nintendo character when playing FNAF SMBX 2