Toy Bonnie is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
Outside of this, he will also be able to be selected at the start of a new game or when loading a saved game by selecting LUIGI GAME mode.
Whenever Toy Bonnie gets damaged, he will be reduced to a waddling head and will become the appropriately named Broken Toy Bonnie.
Toy Bonnie is a human sized, bipedal, animatronic bunny sporting a red bowtie. His body is mainly azure, but his snout, the insides of his ears, his chest and his belly are cyan. Toy Bonnie has a round, black nose, green eyes and rosy red, blushed cheeks.
- Toy Bonnie was the first animatronic to be added to the alpha build of FNAF SMBX 2
- Toy Bonnie's idle sprite was made back in 2015, but due to their simultaneous work on multiple other projects, the creator of the FNAF SMBX fangame series was unable to make progress on Toy Bonnie and the game ever since
- Toy Bonnie's appearance is meant to mimic his appearance from Scott Cawthon's original Five Nights at Freddy's 2 game, but in a brand new state
- This is the most noticeable with Mangle, who normally is only seen as in a badly broken state in the Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's games from the main series
- Toy Bonnie's real eyecolor isn't noticeable ingame due to his sprites' chibified looks
- Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie will likely use the same health system