Toy Chica is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
Outside of this, she will also be able to be selected at the start of a new game or when loading a saved game by selecting MARIO GAME mode.
Whenever Toy Chica gets damaged, she will be reduced to a waddling head and will become the appropriately named Broken Toy Chica.
Toy Chica is a human sized, bipedal, animatronic chicken sporting a white bib with the words "LET'S EAT!!!" written on it. Her body is mainly yellow, but her chest and her belly are beige. Toy Chica has an orange beak and blue eyes.
Unlike Chica from the first game, Toy Chica features a way more femine physique, eyelashes and rosy red, blushed cheeks, the latter being a feature she shares with the other two toy animatronics.
- Toy Chica was the third animatronic to be added to the alpha build of FNAF SMBX 2
- Toy Chica's idle sprite was made back in 2015, but due to their simultaneous work on multiple other projects, the creator of the FNAF SMBX fangame series was unable to make progress on Toy Chica and the game ever since
- Toy Chica's appearance is meant to mimic her appearance from Scott Cawthon's original Five Nights at Freddy's 2 game, but in a brand new state
- This is the most noticeable with Mangle, who normally is only seen as in a badly broken state in the Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's games from the main series
- Toy Chica's real eyecolor isn't noticeable ingame due to her sprites' chibified looks
- Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica will likely use the same health system