Toy Freddy is one of the main characters of the Five Nights at Freddy's SMBX series.
Outside of this, he will also be able to be selected at the start of a new game or when loading a saved game by selecting TOAD GAME mode.
Whenever Toy Freddy gets damaged, he will be reduced to a waddling head and will become the appropriately named Broken Toy Freddy.
Toy Freddy is a human sized, bipedal, animatronic bear sporting a black bowtie and a black hat. His body is mainly light brown, but his snout, the insides of his ears, his chest and his belly are beige. Toy Freddy has a round, black nose, blue eyes and rosy red, blushed cheeks.
- Toy Freddy was the second animatronic to be added to the alpha build of FNAF SMBX 2
- Toy Freddy's idle sprite was made back in 2015, but due to their simultaneous work on multiple other projects, the creator of the FNAF SMBX fangame series was unable to make progress on Toy Freddy and the game ever since
- Toy Freddy's appearance is meant to mimic his appearance from Scott Cawthon's original Five Nights at Freddy's 2 game, but in a brand new state
- This is the most noticeable with Mangle, who normally is only seen as in a badly broken state in the Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's games from the main series
- Toy Freddy's real eyecolor isn't noticeable ingame due to his sprites' chibified looks
- Toy Freddy and Mangle will likely use the same health system